Activities Committee – Looking for volunteers
– Coordinate aspects of Cedarwood Association related activities, such as annual yard sale and picnic, as well as the Halloween and Fourth of July parades for neighborhood children. Recruit and work with others who wish to get more involved with individual events and activities.
- Deb Douglas – DebDouglas9@gmail.com
Community Service Committee – Looking for volunteers
– Coordinate community service related activities for the Association. Currently, this includes our annual “Toys for Tots” drive in December and our “food and clothing” drive in the spring. Seek out additional opportunities for the Cedarwood Association to get involved with community service projects.
- We need YOU!
– Help to promote a welcoming and scenic view of Cedarwood by overseeing and maintaining garden areas within the neighborhood, specifically the entrance way on Cedarwood Ave from route 20.
- Brad Baker
- Estaban Cabello
Neighbor Outreach Committee
– Initiate activities and events which will help welcome neighbors and encourage “neighbor-to-neighbor” interaction. Recruit others to assist in “welcoming” new neighbors into Cedarwood as well as recruiting a host(s) and assisting with the annual “Meet Your Neighbors” event in the early summer.
- Megan Letendre – 82 Florence Rd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter Committee
– Develop and manage Cedarwood Association’s newsletter which is produced 4-5 times a year. Work with others to enlist story features and content, design, print and deliver. This includes both a print and e-mail version.
- Lynelle Devine – 78 Thorton Rd – 781-899-1718 – email@example.com
- Publicity Committee – Looking for volunteers
– Coordinate the publicity around Cedarwood Association events and activities. Maintain sign board(s) at the entrance(s) of Cedarwood. Seek out other avenues for publicity, such as local newspaper and blogs, to further publicize events and activities.
- Kevin Delaney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Committee
– Oversee the annual Cedarwood Association Scholarship ($1,500) which is granted to a deserving Cedarwood resident and student entering college. Participate in the selection of the award recipient as well as assist in the promotion of the scholarship and scholarship recipient.
- Bill Bennett – 70 Villa St – 781-209-8340 – email@example.com
- NOTE: Contact any of the above individuals if you are interested in working on a committee.